Follow UmbelMania on Twitter

Saturday 3 September 2011

Saved The Day

I got off to a very slow start today. I'm usually up and dashing around very early on a Saturday, but for some reason I was a bit couch bound and sleepy. It could have been a complete bust, but I pulled it back and got working just before lunch. I wanted to get some paintings finished, do another for my lovely niece for her birthday and dye my hair. I'm happy to report that I managed all of the above, as well as a trip to Asda for the food shop. Victorious are me!

It's been a very hectic week. Work has been flat out chaotic with loads of stuff to do. I hven't made it out of there before 5.30pm any day, and yesterday it was a few minutes to six before I escaped. I'm meant to stop at five, but it just never happens. I've also had some stress in the form of problems with a colleague. I blimmin hate it when that happens. I've done all I can to nip it in the bud, but time will tell if I've been successful.

I'm moving on soon to some landscape work, a subject that I enjoy and haven't really explored for a long time. I'm kind of done with the stuff I've been making lately, so despite the fact that people like it and it sells, I shall be branching out. Before I do, here are my latest pieces.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.