Follow UmbelMania on Twitter

Tuesday 11 January 2011

Just Another Tuesday Morning

It's 8.19am. I am showered and dressed and feeling optimistic. Suddenly I feel a rush of gratitude that I am where I am today. Literally today, right now, this minute.


I am at my desk working (OK, taking a few minutes to write this) with my own materials and inspiration. No office, no corporate bullshit, no treadmill of the same old stuff, breaking my heart to make money for some unseen person/s somewhere else in the world.


My love has just called, the house is silent and I have projects needing to be done. The need here is something that makes me happy. I am more fortunate than I ever dreamed I could be. All I need to make it perfect is a cup of tea, which I am about to achieve.


Joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.