Follow UmbelMania on Twitter

Thursday 16 June 2011

Panic Over

Happy to report that I'm feeling much better today. I knew as soon as I woke up this morning that I was on the mend and I've gradually felt better as the day's gone on. Phew.

Last night I was doing all sorts to try and cheer myself up. Mostly my work related things. I was photographing something I'd painted, but wasn't happy with. For some reason I got the urge to take a pic of all my ACEOs together. It's weird seeing them all in one place, as I paint them and store them away immediately, so they hardly ever see the light of day. This is what they look like (the ones I have left that is).


So this morning I did some more work on the painting that I was unhappy with. After that I was on a roll and I've finished four pictures, photographed them and got them listed. A supreme success after this past few days of woe and doom! One of them has really captured me and I would love to keep it, but it needs to be offered for sale. I can't afford my own paintings. Now that's irony for you! It's the second one, in shades of brown.

Here are my new efforts






3 comments:

  1. wow, great work, I love all if it but particularly the brown one simply stunning

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are lovely, and it's great seeing all the aceos together like that. It would make a lovely piece of wall art, arranging a number of aceos in a frame.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, beautiful work - really nice. Glad you feel much better today xx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.