Follow UmbelMania on Twitter

Saturday 21 May 2011

Lazy Day and Noodles

Ohhh what joy. We decided on the spur of the mooment at about 4pm to go to Liverpool for a quick dash. Hub did his geek thing and I went to the art shop, the Body shop and we topped it all off with my all time ever EVER favourite noodle takeaway for dinner. This is why I love Saturdays so much.

I got some pure new wool from the art shop for some felting things. I have it in my mid to make a handbag or a purse or something. I also got some of those mini easels for photographing my miniature paintings on. There was heaps of stuff I wanted, but I was a good girl.

I have now just had a glorious bubble bath (orange flavoured) and shall soon be settling down for a lazy evening.

Short update today because I don't want to interrupt my idling around too much. I'm sure you understand.

1 comment:

  1. LOL, very jealous of your superb day off.

    Sounds like you are not so far from me either, my nearest City is Liverpool. Had such a pants day here I think I will take a leaf out of your book and go for the bubble bath too.
    Enjoy your evening.

    Lynda x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.